Retail Apothecary 6 days a week by appointment, retail store 11-4 Tuesday -Friday,
Starts April 2021 Discount for early sign-up
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
· Personal Well-Being and Improved Health
· Provide Professional Ayurvedic Wellness Coaching (this is an introductory Level 1 Health Educator training. Level 2 and 3 will be offered in the future in affiliation with NWA
· Offer Ayurveda Preventive Health Education Classes on Diet and Lifestyle
· Be able to offer Ayurvedic Cooking Classes if that is something that interests you.
· Offer Classes on Non-Pharmacological Ways to Improve Sleep
· Improve Digestion and Elimination for self and others
· Learn Stress Reduction Tools
· Practice How to Speak about Evidenced-Based Ayurveda
· Ayurveda Herbal Pharmacy Education
32 Herbal Profiles
· Lineage Based Knowledge from a variety of Instructors
· Learn the basics Ayurvedic Pulse Diagnosis, called Nadi Vigyan
· How to Safely offer Ayurvedic Detoxification and Cleanses
· Learn how to Assess Body Types and
Determine How to address Imbalances
· Develop Your Expertise and Discover Your Strengths.
-Learn Scope of Practice: Legal and Ethical Considerations
Classes are taught live online and recorded (in person curriculum will be offered in the future depending on covid 19) 1 weekend per month) 10 Weekends (Sat/Sun 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 pm and online two nights per month. Classes are taught in a traditional Ayurvedic linage tradition to integrate both theoretical and practical application. Each class starts with morning restorative yoga, meditation, and chanting to prepare the mind for knowledge. Lecture and course discussions are facilitated by a variety of instructors. A guided self-paced practicum encourages students to put knowledge into action what they learn from classes and home study.
2 online virtual classes twice a month via Zoom (Every other Thursday (6:30 pm to 7:30 pm). See the curriculum below.
www.ayurvedelearningcenter,com or call 847 636 2744